Rough Daily Schedule
- We will meet daily from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (except Friday). The room will be open from 6am until 10pm for those who want to hack as much as possible
- Daily Mid-Morning Coffee/Tea Breaks from 10:30 – 11:30 AM
- Daily lunch will be served from 12:00 – 1:30 PM
- Daily Afternoon Coffee/Tea Breaks from 2:30-4:00 PM
- Each day at around 3:00 – 3:30 PM we will have scrum sessions where each team gives a 3-minute update on their progress. These short presentations typically have between 2-3 slides.
On the first day (Monday, June 4)
- Initial Presentations: To start the hackathon, every team will briefly present its application(s), goals for the week, and initial plan of action.
- These should be roughly 5 minutes + 5 minutes for discussion/brainstorming with other teams.
- Initial presentations typically have 3-5 slides.
- Mentors will meet at 8:30 AM for a brief mentor meeting.
- All other team members should plan to arrive/begin at 9:00 AM.
Tuesday Evening Social
On Tuesday evening ( June 5 ), Nvidia is hosting a social from 6pm-9pm at the Rayback Collective.
The Rayback Collective
2775 Valmont Rd
Boulder, CO 80304
Final Day ( Friday )
- On Friday, we officially end at 1:30 pm.
- Lunch will be served from 12:00-1:30
- Final presentations will begin at 10:00 am
- These should be roughly 5-7 minutes each with 4-5 slides